How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients – FB2 download

Home Forums The Korean Church of Tulsa How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients – FB2 download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alexandria Thomas

How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients
    6 Vital Ingredients

by Betty Youngs

? How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients – CLICK HERE ?

• Author: Betty Youngs
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • ISBN: 9780449906873 (0449906876)
    • Release date: December 22, 1992
    • Publisher: Ballantine Books

About The Book

“Parents: Read this book now so later you won’t have to say, ‘I wish I had known about that.’…This book is full of specific and practical ideas to help you and your children feel and do better now.”

JANE NELSON, Ed.D.

Author of POSITIVE DISCIPLINE

In this enlightening and empowering guide, Dr. Bettie B. Youngs, and educator, author, counselor, consultant, and lecturer, gives you the tools you need to encourage self-esteem in children from toddlers to teenagers. You will learn how to focus on six crucial areas in your child’s life by:

instilling a sense of PHYSICAL SAFETY in your child — both at home and in school; building your child’s EMOTIONAL SECURITY — and safeguarding him or her from alcohol and drug abuse; creating a secure, sound IDENTITY — “What Am I?” can be answered with confidence.

And much more.

EPUB book How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients by Betty Youngs read on Dymocks. FictionBook How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients buy cheap for iPhone. MP3 ebook How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients Betty Youngs on iPad on Booktopia. MOBI How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients download. TXT ebook How to Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child: 6 Vital Ingredients by Betty Youngs download PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.